At Suheil Artistic we take pride in working with families to help make their daughters special Sweet 16 or Sweet 15 celebrations memorable. Regardless of the budget parents may have, we help create options to cover their photography and videography needs.
Are you a Quinceanera, High School, or College Graduate? Looking for a day of fun where you are guaranteed to be the star? If that’s the case book a photoshoot with Suheil Artistic. You will enjoy yourself and have beautiful outdoor pictures to share with your family and friends. Sometimes it’s not in our plans to have a big graduation or birthday party, however, we want to feel special and treat ourselves. There’s nothing more refreshing than the beauty of youth. This is definitely your time to shine!
Our most recent acquisition is the 70 – 200 2.8 IS II Canon L Series Lens. This is a fabulous portrait lens. It’s one of my favorite lenses after the 24 – 70. At Suheil Artistic you will receive excellent quality photography at an affordable price. We have the tools to get the job done right.
A Baptism is such an important event that it merits hiring a professional photographer to capture the joy of such a special day. This Sunday, May 6 we had the privilege to photograph Baby Jacob’s Baptism. If you are looking for an excellent photographer at the right price, contact Suheil Artistic at 201-866-0959.
It’s your child’s First Birthday! Perhaps, you planned a fancy party at a beautiful venue or you may be having a friends and family gathering at home. Either way do yourself a favor and hire a photographer to take some gorgeous shots of this memorable day. Nothing worse than realizing at the end of the party that no one bother in capturing your child’s birthday memories. Give yourself and your guests time to relax and enjoy the party.
At Suheil Artistic we provide you with economical photography options for your child’s birthday celebration. You may want full coverage if you are having a fancy reception with a pretty album and much more or you may just need someone for a couple of hours to come to your home and deliver the birthday memories in a fabulous slideshow. We are ready for you, so feel free to call us for more information at 201-866-0959.
Whether parents choose to celebrate our traditional Spanish Quinceañera or combine our traditions with the United States Sweet Sixteen theme, it is always a delight to be a part of these events. As a professional photographer, I truly enjoy every moment of the celebration. I feel honored to be the person capturing these unforgettable moments in photographs.
The Quinceañera symbolizes the passage of our young girls into womanhood. Our daughters are now becoming young women with more responsibilities. It’s such a special celebration. I must admit that I occasionally still get teary while taking the pictures throughout the celebration. I capture the sentiment of each moment from the religious ceremony to the father-daughter dance, change of shoes , special toast, candle ceremony, and much more.
Call us at Suheil Artistic to learn more about the special Quinceañera/Sweet Sixteen Packages available. Choose us to ensure this special celebration is memorable!
There are a few specific criteria you cannot overlook when hiring your wedding photographer. Besides having technical knowledge and experience, your photographer must have excellent interpersonal skills. It doesn’t matter how much one knows about photography if one cannot make the client feel comfortable. The last thing you need is to feel tense while working with your photographer on your wedding day.
- Experience and technical knowledge
- Customer Service Skills
- Presence (professional attire)
- Back up equipment
- A contract specifying services to be provided
Wedding Photography is one of the most important components of your wedding day. It’s not recommended to rely on friends and family to capture the wedding photos as they lack knowledge with lightning techniques and experience, and will not be able to deliver the results you expect from this special day. Brides and Grooms aim to book your Wedding Photography Services at least 6 to 18 months in advance.
At Suheil Artistic we seek to understand your budget and design a package that you will be satisfied with. We take the time to listen to your needs and set the expectations so there are no surprises. We have the perfect combination of Quality, Creativity and Affordability.
Although the day of the wedding poses will come naturally, following is a list of what we normally include broken down by Bride’s Home, Ceremony, Formal Pictures, and Reception
• Bride getting ready • Bride with Mom before wedding • Bride putting on her dress • Bride putting make up on • Bride’s accessories • Bride with Flower Girl
• Bride leaving her house
During the Ceremony
• Interior of the church • Lighting of church candles • Bride’s and Groom’s parents entrance • Groom, and bestman waiting at the altar • Entrance of bridesmaids • Entrance of flower girl and ring bearer
• Entrance of bride and father • Father giving away bride • Several shots during the ceremony• Special moments (such as bride and groom facing one another, ring exchange, kiss, and presentation of bride and groom to the guests as new husband and wife) • Bride and groom walking back down aisle and groomsmen escorting bridesmaids down the aisle
Formal Photos at Park or Venue after the ceremony
• Bride shots • Groom shots • Bride and groom shots • Bride with maid of honor • Bride with bridesmaids • Bride with flower girl • Groom with best man • Groom with groomsmen • Bride and groom with bridesmaids • Bride and groom with groomsmen • Bride and groom with maid of honor and best man • Bride and groom with flower girl/ring bearer • Bride and groom with entire wedding
• Bride and groom with bride’s parents • Bride and groom with groom’s parents • Bride and groom with both sets of parents • Bride and groom with bride’s extended family • Bride and groom with groom’s extended family
Photos at the Reception
• Entrance of bride and groom • Entrance of bridal party • Bride and Groom first dance • Bride and father dance; Groom and mother dance • Wedding toast • Bride and groom being served or in food line
• Bride and groom at wedding party table • Bride and groom cutting the wedding cake • Bride and groom feeding each other wedding cake • Bouquet toss • Garter removal/toss • Bride and groom’s hands/rings
• Parents and special guests at parent’s table as requested by bride and groom • The gift table and guest book sign-in table • The wedding cake • Wedding decorations • Candid shots of bride, groom, and family members/friends