Wedding Photography is one of the most important components of your wedding day. It’s not recommended to rely on friends and family to capture the wedding photos as they lack knowledge with lightning techniques and experience, and will not be able to deliver the results you expect from this special day. Brides and Grooms aim to book your Wedding Photography Services at least 6 to 18 months in advance.
At Suheil Artistic we seek to understand your budget and design a package that you will be satisfied with. We take the time to listen to your needs and set the expectations so there are no surprises. We have the perfect combination of Quality, Creativity and Affordability.
Although the day of the wedding poses will come naturally, following is a list of what we normally include broken down by Bride’s Home, Ceremony, Formal Pictures, and Reception
• Bride getting ready • Bride with Mom before wedding • Bride putting on her dress • Bride putting make up on • Bride’s accessories • Bride with Flower Girl
• Bride leaving her house
During the Ceremony
• Interior of the church • Lighting of church candles • Bride’s and Groom’s parents entrance • Groom, and bestman waiting at the altar • Entrance of bridesmaids • Entrance of flower girl and ring bearer
• Entrance of bride and father • Father giving away bride • Several shots during the ceremony• Special moments (such as bride and groom facing one another, ring exchange, kiss, and presentation of bride and groom to the guests as new husband and wife) • Bride and groom walking back down aisle and groomsmen escorting bridesmaids down the aisle
Formal Photos at Park or Venue after the ceremony
• Bride shots • Groom shots • Bride and groom shots • Bride with maid of honor • Bride with bridesmaids • Bride with flower girl • Groom with best man • Groom with groomsmen • Bride and groom with bridesmaids • Bride and groom with groomsmen • Bride and groom with maid of honor and best man • Bride and groom with flower girl/ring bearer • Bride and groom with entire wedding
• Bride and groom with bride’s parents • Bride and groom with groom’s parents • Bride and groom with both sets of parents • Bride and groom with bride’s extended family • Bride and groom with groom’s extended family
Photos at the Reception
• Entrance of bride and groom • Entrance of bridal party • Bride and Groom first dance • Bride and father dance; Groom and mother dance • Wedding toast • Bride and groom being served or in food line
• Bride and groom at wedding party table • Bride and groom cutting the wedding cake • Bride and groom feeding each other wedding cake • Bouquet toss • Garter removal/toss • Bride and groom’s hands/rings
• Parents and special guests at parent’s table as requested by bride and groom • The gift table and guest book sign-in table • The wedding cake • Wedding decorations • Candid shots of bride, groom, and family members/friends